About Madonna Healthcare Services, Inc.
Madonna Healthcare Services is a community-based client Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (PRP). We are licensed and approved by the State of Maryland to provide PRP services to both adults and minors and conveniently located in Baltimore City. Our program promotes recovery, community integration and improved quality of life for persons recovering from mental health conditions.
Our program also provides collaborative person-directed and individualized treatment services to help clients rediscover and build life skills, and access community resources that promote independence and recovery. We also offer flexibility and accessibility to clients with histories of non-compliance through clinical evaluation and treatment recommendations by the clinician.
Our Mission Statement
Our goal is to deliver effective psychiatric rehabilitation services to clients in our community. We strive to teach life skills and improve our clients’ overall health and well-being, and encourage independence and self-sufficiency.
Madonna Healthcare Services will work collaboratively with other community and state-based mental health care providers to achieve client goals and maintain recovery.
Madonna Healthcare Services’ Outcomes
- Improving clients’ self-esteem and self-worth in participating in learning about the symptoms of their diagnosis as a means of improving compliance with their mental health treatment regimen.
- Teaching Consumers how to use mental health services in meeting their needs, such as education, employment, and housing needs.
Madonna Healthcare Services’ Goal
- Madonna Healthcare Services, Inc. is a community-based Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (PRP).
- Madonna Healthcare Services, Inc. is licensed and approved by the State of Maryland to provide PRP services to both adults and minors, and conveniently located in Baltimore City.
- Madonna Healthcare Services, Inc. provides Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services to both adults and minors with mental health issues, with the aim and goal of aiding the clients in their recovery process through comprehensive ethical practice.
- Our Program promotes recovery, community integration, and improved quality of life for persons recovering from serious mental health conditions.
- Madonna Healthcare Services, Inc. also encourages treatment collaboration of services between the provider and the clients as a means of fostering continuity of services, improving provider coordination and maintaining recovery.